Hello to all of our Cosmic readers,
We’ve taken a break between posts to organise materials & to facilitate my moving house during the Easter holidays. I hope that everyone has had a great past week.
Some P’S & Q’s regarding: Cosmic human Cosmicans creating Cosmicanity for Peace
As, broadly speaking, the Sign of the Cross is of death let’s concentrate on the Sign of Life which is the Triangle which is further supported by CYME (pronounced sim) standing for Creator-You-Me to form the Flowers of Human Spirit into Cosmicanity which we can best pursue by TASKS.
Cosmic forces might have been our maker as Cosmicans to form earthly Cosmicanity whatever our belief which need not be at risk when kindness is our prime motive.
Minding our P’s and Q’s by TASKS to build Cosmicanity for Cosmicans enables and ennobles prime civil conduct with more tolerance of differences of opinion to avoid undue privilege confrontation or bloodshed.
1. Out in the distant Cosmos our Creator works to display kindly love whether human beings choose to follow suit or not.
2. Cosmicanity includes human unconditional, non-erotic love by acts of kindness to make a better world go round.
3. Basic kindness can improve civil conduct among all of us – as Cosmican spirits – to create peace on earth.
4. Teaching and practising kindness as/in Cosmicanity can improve our many Lands of Hope and Glory.
5. Surely human effort in wars and killing is wasteful when efforts of beneficial pursuits could be better.
6. The Creator reacts according to our kindness or hate in Civil Conduct for e.g.in reaction to love-the provision of bountiful food harvests, in reaction to hate tornadoes and tsunamis.
Questions re: Cosmic Kindness as the pre-requisite of human Cosmicanity
1.Do you understand what ‘Cosmicanity’ is?
2. Do you understand the main purposes and intentions of ‘Cosmicanity’ and living a ‘Cosmican’ life?
3. If Cosmican kindness prevailed could dissident confrontational views be reduced between people yet allowing them to still allow their prime beliefs?
4. Cosmicanity could ‘market’ human Cosmicans of Kindness in TASKS for PEACE so join in the soon to be formed Cosmicanity?
5. How can you help Campaign for People’s Ethical And Cultural Excellence by Civil Conduct of Kindness?
6. How, as well as by kindness, do you see humans reducing their violent ways or are you resigned to them?
7. What – in resigning to the present in beliefs, politics and greedy, guileful commerce – do you suggest?
8. Can a recitation help? “Cosmic Creator, guide my cosmic freewill as the means of TASKS for PEACE”
9. Readers can post their constructive heartfelt responses through COSMIC-MEDIA – if not, why not?
We welcome your feedback.
We here at Tasks For Peace would like to emphasize that it is expressly Not our intention to force our beliefs or ideals on our readers or to promote disharmony between religious faiths. It is our intention to educate, inspire and motivate all peoples of the world to take a step back, look at the current state of hatred and violence in the world and be moved to use acts of unconditional Love to create a peaceful world.
By Reginald Haynes Founder of TASKS for PEACE
Miss E.Frere: Technical Consultant & Local Representative (Barbados) for Tasks For Peace.
30.04.2011 366 words